告知欄ですー。

■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 101- 201- 301- 401- 501- 601- 701- 801- 901- 最新50 [PR]ぜろちゃんねるプラス[PR]  
レス数が1000を超えています。残念ながら全部は表示しません。

【Team 2ch】分散コンピューティング総合274【UD→BOINC】

386 :1:2008/07/17(木) 01:53:44 ID:???
とりあえず訳してみた。>>383は恐らく機械翻訳だろうから伝わらないと思う。ってかここまでやるなら俺が投稿してこいって話だよなw

I've been working on "Team 2ch" as a analyzing and making diary reports.
The file on www.worldcommunitygrid.org/boinc/stats/user.gz is lack of some information, I mean total analyzing time and rate of uploads.
So, I have been trying getting those informations from individual pages via XML.
But the thing is, I am getting more than 500 errors, and I haven't getting good results as I expected.
Recently, I am getting the messages saying "We no longer offer you an information", and it takes so much time to gathering the
informations and sometimes I couldn't finish up before the next update.

With those, I am worrying about that I am giving heavy work load on your web server, and I could be blocked from your webpages.
And as a result, I wouldn't be able to provide dairy report for people who is joing on "Team 2ch" and it would be affect to our team members.

So I want to know if there is the more smoother way to get those information from your server, or wouldn't you be
able to provide more smoother way to get those informations?
Even you could be add "Total analyzing time" and "Rate of job uploads" to www.worldcommunitygrid.org/boinc/stats/user.gz is OK.
Thanks,

Team 2ch Nick name "Mr. 404"

こんな感じでどうよ?文法のミスとかあるだろうけど言いたいことはほぼ伝えられるはず。

256KB
READ.CGI - 0ch+ BBS 0.7.4 20131106
ぜろちゃんねるプラス